It’s a Smart, Smart World.
Engineers and OEMs Innovating with Smart Technology Choose ZAGO High-Tech Sealing Solutions for Sustainability, Resilience, Durability
Consumer demand for smart products, ranging from smart appliances to smart watches and WIFI speakers with AI intelligence, is soaring, and, as a result, there is a growing need for engineers and OEMs to develop precise, compact and resilient intelligent sensors to support them. Engineers and OEMs tasked with this challenge depend on ZAGO high-tech, clean, custom sealing solutions and components to optimize both functionality and performance while protecting high-asset equipment and technologies from environmental hazards and harsh contaminants.
The ZAGO Difference – Self-Sealing O-Ring
ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are engineered with a groove under the head of the fastener or in the face of the nut that when combined with a rubber O-ring and tightened, forms a leak-proof seal against the incursion and expulsion of liquids and gasses, including water, fuel and petroleum.
Smart Enough for Intelligent Devices / Sensors
Sensors are critical to powering smart technology, including artificial intelligence, big data, machine learning, that is embedded in electronics and electrical devices. But sensors are sensitive! They contain microcontrollers and electronics that can be easily damaged by the infiltration of infiltration of dirt, rain, snow, sleet and external ice formation. ZAGO’s sustainable high-tech sealing solutions and components are impervious to moisture, humidity, dust and dirt, and are designed to protect the most fragile sensors and can withstand the harshest weather conditions, including extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
NEMA Ready for NEMA Bound Electrical Enclosures
ZAGO clean, high-tech sealing solutions also prevent invasive environmental hazards from intruding into electrical enclosures. ZAGO fasteners meet the security and environmental requirements of NEMA (National Electrical Manufacturers Association) enclosures – the electrical enclosures used in industrial applications. ZAGO’s sealing solutions and components seal all types of electrical enclosures, including those protecting telecommunications equipment, IT systems, utilities, power systems and electric vehicle charging stations.
Did you know ZAGO:
- High-tech fasteners are reusable, tamperproof and made of corrosion-resistant metals, like stainless steel and steel alloys, titanium, brass and monel.
- Offers rubber O-rings made of silicone, fluoro-silicone, viton, neoprene, buna, teflon, and EPDM.
- Has been serving the electronics and enclosure industries 25 + years.
- Provides samples and usually ships product within two days.
- Has a near zero rejection rate.
- Sealing solutions and components are inherently green and made in the U.S.A. at a sustainable facility powered by solar energy.
- Is an ISO 9001 registered company, qualified to meet the most exacting demands of engineers and OEMs using verified standards and procedures for product quality.
- Serves thousands of engineers and OEMs worldwide.
- Clients include Visionaire Lighting, GE, Energy Recovery Inc., U.S. Airforce, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, Raytheon, Teledyne Marine, Ferrari, Caterpillar, Punch Powertrain, Apple, HP, Bose, L3 Communications and Konsberg.
ZAGO Proudly Meets These Certifications & Standards: