Whether by Land, Air or Sea, ZAGO Military Grade Sealing Solutions, Components Tough Enough for Military and Defense
For engineers working in the military and defense industry, optimizing the functionality, usage and lifespan of sophisticated equipment and minimizing a breakdown on the frontlines is mission critical. For optimal performance, only the toughest high-tech sealing fasteners and components will do.
Engineers and OEMs in the military and defense sector choose ZAGO high-tech, clean, custom sealing solutions and components for resilience, endurance and peace of mind. ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are engineered with a groove under the head of the fastener or in the face of the nut that when combined with a rubber O-ring and tightened, forms a leak-proof seal against the incursion and expulsion of liquids and gasses, including fuel and petroleum.
A Fastener for All Seasons
ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions, including extreme temperatures, both hot and cold, and they are pressure resistant per military standard to 1500 psi.
Only Manufacturer Capable of Providing NASM Pressure Testing
Working with a secure supplier is non-negotiable, and at ZAGO we take great care in providing our customers with consistent documentation and trustworthy traceability. ZAGO military standard parts meet the strict specifications of both the MS and NASM82496, and ZAGO is the only manufacturer of sealing screws capable of performing NASM specified pressure testing.
Did you know ZAGO:
- High-tech fasteners are reusable, tamperproof and made of corrosion-resistant metals, like stainless steel and steel alloys, titanium, brass and monel.
- Offers rubber O-rings made of silicone, fluoro-silicone, viton, neoprene, buna, teflon, and EPDM.
- Has been serving the military and defense industry 25 + years.
- Offers sealing solutions to satisfy DFARS.
- Provides samples and usually ships product within two days.
- Has a near zero rejection rate.
- Sealing solutions and components are inherently green and made in the U.S.A. at a sustainable facility powered by solar energy.
- Is an ISO 9001 registered company, qualified to meet the most exacting demands of engineers and OEMs using verified standards and procedures for product quality.
- Serves thousands of engineers and OEMs worldwide.
- Clients include Boeing, U.S. Airforce, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, Raytheon, Teledyne Marine, Ferrari, Caterpillar, Punch Powertrain, Apple, GE, HP, Bose, L3 Communications and Konsberg.