Secondary Processes – Sealing Screws
A Global Leader in Fastener and Switch Security
ZaGO offers its customers a variety of secondary processes for our sealing screws including:
ZaGO is capable of cutting down fasteners to any size you require. ZaGO maintains a state-of-the-art machine shop with CNC machines capable of precisely cutting down screws to our customers’ unique specifications.
ZaGO is capable of doing any type of drilling your fasteners require including head drilling, shank drilling and specialties.
ZaGO offers its customers the option of painting its fasteners. Fully qualified mil-spec materials are used.
ZaGO offers numerous platings the choice of which depends upon the screw material you are seeking to coat:
- BLACK CHROME (MIL-C-14538B)
Black Chrome is a hard, non-reflective coating which is resistant to abrasion, heat and erosion. The Black Chrome surface is a dull, dark grey and may be waxed or oiled to darken surface.
- BLACK OXIDE COATING (MIL-C-13924B)
Black oxide is a uniform black coating for ferrous metals. Generally it is considered a decorative coating and provides only very limited corrosion protections under mild corrosion conditions.
- Cadmium is a bright silvery white plating. Supplementary treatments for Type II can be golden, iridescent, amber, black or olive drab.
- PASSIVATE (QQ-P-35/MIL S-500SC)
Passivation is a process designed to remove foreign metals from the surface of stainless and corrosion resistant steels.
- PHOSPHATE COATING:
LIGHT (TT-C-00490B) A light coating for use as a base paint
- GOLD (MIL-G-45204B)
Yellow to orange color depending on proprietary process used. Will range from matte to bright finish depending on basis metal. Good corrosion resistance and high tarnish resistance.
- NICKEL (QQ-N-290A)
Corrosion protective plating for steel, zinc and zinc alloys as well as copper and copper alloys.
- ZINC (QQ-Z-325C)
The primary use of chromate finishes on zinc is to retard or prevent formation of white corrosion products on zinc surfaces.
ZaGO offers the widest range of high quality self-locking components available for both military and commercial usage. All of our Pellet, Strip and Patch products meet or exceed the required specifications for MIL-F-18240, IFI 124 and IFI 524.
- Epoxy – A powerful sealing element that is known to out-perform most of the nylon locking elements in first-off torque evaluations.
- Patch – A process by which powdered nylon is sprayed onto the fastener threads, fusing it to the material and rendering it self-locking.
- Pellet – A pellet is a firm nylon plug that is inserted into a drilled hole in the threads of the fastener making it self-locking and still fully adjustable.
- Pre-Coat 30 – This coating is offered in both acrylic and epoxy formulations.
- Strip – The stripping process inserts a bar of Nylon, Kel-F or Vespel into a milled slot in a threaded fastener which makes it self-locking.
- Vibration Resistance – Even under conditions of extreme vibration, ZaGO’s vibration resistant coating makes any fastener self-locking.
ZaGO sealing products are available in a wide range of screw materials as well as “o” ring material options.Request Quote
Free Sample Products
Leverage this unique opportunity to experience ZaGO’s products at no cost.Get Free Samples
Made in USA
11 Reasons Leading OEMs Choose ZaGO Self Seal Screws
- Seal and tighten
- IP X6 to IP X8 ingress protection to meet IEC standards
- Compatible with all environments
- Reusable…for ease of use
- Choice of all rubber o-rings to best meet application needs
- Choice of head styles and recesses
- Choice of all types of steel material
- Choice of tamperproof line
- Optional patch and anti-vibration element
- Full metal to metal contact
- Military compliant to satisfy aerospace standards
Our manufacturing team would be pleased to configure a seal screw that is easy to use, complements the appearance of your medical equipment, and meets the latest industry standards.
The ZaGO Advantage
Proudly Manufactured in the U.S.A
ZaGO manufactures its products in its state-of-the-art facility in Newark, New Jersey, using the finest possible materials. Every step of the manufacturing process is conducted by our local team, giving us the advantage in rapid production and coordination. We’re also listed with NJ Biz as one of New Jersey’s top manufacturing employers.
Prompt Delivery Worldwide
Because of our central location, we can make daily, timely deliveries throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Our ability to quickly create prototypes, implement adjustments, and begin production means that we have exceptionally short lead times.
Compatible with All Environments
Whatever hazards you face, ZaGO has a sealing solution. Torrential rains, oil intrusions, freezing temperatures or sandstorms–you name it. Our durable products were designed to withstand the most rugged environments, meaning that you can use our fasteners, boots, and crystal seals in virtually any kind of application.
Reusable and Convenient
ZaGO’s products are simply easy to use. We took messy solvents and complex installation and maintenance out of the equation. What you’re left with are one-piece, reusable products that are remarkably quick to install.
You can customize all the essential features of your products here at ZaGO–from the materials to the colors. As a result of our extensive inventory, advanced equipment, and expert technicians, we offer clients custom-tailored products fitted according to their exact specifications.