Crystal Switch Seals Specifications
Our highly optimized engineering process for Crystal Seals allows us to produce the most durable, customized crystal seals on the market at fast rates and at competitive prices. Indeed, complex processes are executed efficiently and precisely thanks to our engineering staff’s expertise, who bring upwards of 30 years of experience to every project. With our in-house machine shop, we can turn a blueprint into a prototype in less than 1 week.
- Material: Urethane ASTM D2240/D792 (Also available in silicone material upon request.)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +225°F
- Enclosure Protection: IP54
- Operational Life: 100,000 actuations (under normal conditions)
- Shelf Life: Excess of 25 years
- Resistant to: Alcohols, Mineral oils, diesel, ozone, oxidation and radiation.
Value Added Services
At ZaGO , skilled technicians offer the following Value Added Services using state of the art equipment:
- Custom Packaging
- Applications & Engineering Assistance
- Design Modification
- Complete assembly of Crystal Switch Seals on rocker switches
At ZaGO we value your satisfaction above all else. ZaGO’s quality standards are the highest in the industry; our Crystal Rocker Switch Seals are rated IP54 and add exceptional value to your standard rocker switches. Communicate with us about your interests, and you will receive a prompt response from us with a solution plan and a quote.