Engineers, OEMs Innovating in Medical Industry, Turn to ZAGO High-Tech Sealing Solutions, Components for Equipment Optimization, Resilience, Peace of Mind
Among all the benefits that AI, machine learning, big data, robots, and medical devices yield, the most important benefits of all may be their ability to improve patient outcomes, reduce medical errors, and save lives.
For engineers and OEMs developing life-saving technologies, such as medical devices, healthcare delivery systems and in “last mile” logistics, there is no room for equipment error, especially when human lives are at stake. That’s why these innovators and creators entrust ZAGO high-tech, clean, custom sealing solutions and components to protect and optimize functionality of their high-asset, high-performing, sensitive equipment.
The ZAGO Difference – Self-Sealing O-Ring
ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are engineered with a groove under the head of the fastener or in the face of the nut that when combined with a rubber O-ring and tightened, forms a leak-proof seal against the incursion and expulsion of liquids and gasses, including fuel and petroleum.
Fasteners Optimize Speed of Delivery, Withstand Harshest Climates
ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions, including extreme temperatures, both hot and cold, as well as the extreme cold of the atmosphere. ZAGO contaminant-free, pressure-resistant, sustainable sealing solutions and switch boots are tough enough to protect smart sensors and optimize the life of motors and batteries used in drones delivering everything from medical samples, vaccines and organ donations for life-saving transplants, where every second matters.
Fasteners Optimize Medical Devices
ZAGO high-tech self-sealing fasteners are ideally suited to optimize the most innovative and sensitive medical devices. That is why forward thinking medical device innovators and manufacturers turn to ZAGO for sealing solutions for their next generation advanced imaging technology, laser scopes, minimally invasive surgical (MIS) products, HD video cameras and dialysis machines. ZAGO fasteners come with a wide range of FDA approved O-rings and can be fabricated from the strongest, lightest metals available.
- Did you know ZAGO:
- High-tech fasteners are reusable, tamperproof and made of corrosion-resistant metals, like stainless steel and steel alloys, titanium, brass and monel.
- Offers rubber O-rings made of silicone, fluoro-silicone, viton, neoprene, buna, teflon, and EPDM.
- Has been serving the medical industry 25 + years.
- Provides samples and usually ships product within two days.
- Has a near zero rejection rate.
- Sealing solutions and components are inherently green and made in the U.S.A. at a sustainable facility powered by solar energy.
- Is an ISO 9001 registered company, qualified to meet the most exacting demands of engineers and OEMs using verified standards and procedures for product quality.
- Serves thousands of engineers and OEMs worldwide.
- Clients include Boeing, U.S. Airforce, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, Raytheon, Teledyne Marine, Ferrari, Caterpillar, Punch Powertrain, Apple, GE, HP, Bose, L3 Communications and Konsberg.
ZAGO Proudly Meets These Certifications & Standards: